Saturday 30 August 2008

Family time is neat

Two weeks in Georgia was a nice way to spend time with family. Grandad supervised the girls watering the garden (completely soaking wet every time I turned around!) and cozy up with 'Ranger Danger'.


They got cuddles from GranB -and looked for wildlife on the water.
(we spotted 3 turtles!)



Uncle Joel let the girls teach him how to read
(ha ha -just kidding)


Uncle Larry showed Sandy & Molly how complicated puzzles can be :)


Mama Jo helped Molly to another helping of good Southern Cookin'


Papa Everett laughed as the girls played on this
home-made horse swing. Papa made this swing for Sam when he was a tiny guy.


Aunt Megan realized how much fun Sandy & Molly are first thing in the morning.
(This shot with Megan is the only picture I took with my camera while at her & Matt's wedding... but we really did have an amazing time with everyone -I just can't prove it with photos.)
Here are the girls in their pretty Flower Girl dresses.


The last day before flying out of Orlando airport, we were able to go to the park with my Gran & Grandaddy. I think it's amazing that they are able to enjoy time with their Great-Grandchildren...

Sandy & Molly & I loved our one-on-one time with all our family.
~xoxo~

No comments: